Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Pure win

You know, I just now figured out what makes Madness what it is: There so much happening at once.

I always noticed it, but I only just now fully became aware of it, specifically when the two guys are trying on clothes, which was hilarious, I must say.

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Holy fuck!

I'm lovin' the tongue, it looks disgustingly realistic. Both of them look absolutely gorgeous.

DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

Ahahahahaha!

Oh, lord. Dead babies are always funny!

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

You completely defeated the purpose of your shitty stupid retro pixels by having the random mind reader rotate, and using a non-pixel font sometimes. Kinda just says "yeah, I only made it look like this because I have no talent or skill, also I'm not even going to commit to my chosen theme!"

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Oh neat, one of my guys somehow gain zombie claws!

I'd be more excited if the hands did more damage, but hey, it's an awesome game~!

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

A bit meh

Remember, poor controls and lazy coding does not make a game better, and is a bad way to make a game harder. You want a challenge players, not just plain piss them off. IWTBTG is a challenge, this has too much frustration. Also, waaaaaaaay to easy, the hardest part is playing through the poor coding job.

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Requesting instrumental version?

Vampire Waltz Vampire Waltz

I love it!

I tried to listen to it with out downloading it, but it crashed my computer! But I downloaded it, and it was worth it, I love it!

Halloween Dawning Halloween Dawning

Great

I love this tune, reminds me of runescape.

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Thanks Mark, I'm glad you like it. :-)