.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

You completely defeated the purpose of your shitty stupid retro pixels by having the random mind reader rotate, and using a non-pixel font sometimes. Kinda just says "yeah, I only made it look like this because I have no talent or skill, also I'm not even going to commit to my chosen theme!"

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Oh neat, one of my guys somehow gain zombie claws!

I'd be more excited if the hands did more damage, but hey, it's an awesome game~!

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

A bit meh

Remember, poor controls and lazy coding does not make a game better, and is a bad way to make a game harder. You want a challenge players, not just plain piss them off. IWTBTG is a challenge, this has too much frustration. Also, waaaaaaaay to easy, the hardest part is playing through the poor coding job.

OCD+ OCD+

Great idea for a game, but dam it...

I'm going to have to try to get all these medals, aren't I? I am...

GoldenEye Shooter GoldenEye Shooter

Fun

I like this game, it feels a bit like the real N64 one. I beat your hi-score by the way, 1489.

Money Pixel Money Pixel

Good

When I saw it, it looked like it may be bad, but it wasn't. Make another one, but make it bigger, better, longer and......umm.... more...mini-game...er.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Great

Yeah its great and all, but you said some will not work with flash 8. Is there other promgerms used to make flash? What are they called?

Golden Tutorial Golden Tutorial

Bad, Horrible, Terrible

This is game stolen and everyone knows it. You put no effort in to your drawings, you have no idea how to spell, you swear it anyone who has a problem, and you don't know hardly anything about action script, and the only reason I give it a 1, is because it is helpful for newbies, but that's it.

bernodus4 responds:

no only 3 thinks it stolen but its not..soo buss off looser

Stick RPG Stick RPG

It's, you know...okay

Is okay, but Stick RPG *C* is better.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Who dosn't love Stick RPG *C*?

Just another person saying this is a great game.