Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Pure win

You know, I just now figured out what makes Madness what it is: There so much happening at once.

I always noticed it, but I only just now fully became aware of it, specifically when the two guys are trying on clothes, which was hilarious, I must say.

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Holy fuck!

I'm lovin' the tongue, it looks disgustingly realistic. Both of them look absolutely gorgeous.

DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

Ahahahahaha!

Oh, lord. Dead babies are always funny!

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Every moment was pure joy!

Hahaha! Look whose jealous of everybody who doesn't have a bullet in their liver! *Smiles*

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Oh cool look, tentacle rape!

God, this was good! I love the comments at the end of everything, it really adds a lot more humor. So I'm guessing Konata and Kagami are going to make out every time? It's worth watching the movie just for that!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

This is made of raw, uncut win!

This was so good I almost cried. I watched the first one on albinoblacksheep when it first came out, and then a long time later, I saw that there was a part two here, and I've been looking forward to each part since!

Naruto Deleted Scene Naruto Deleted Scene

Hmmm...

You know what, I don't think that was real Japanese.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Great!

Man, it can be really hard to kill yourself somethimes.

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

Great!

Well made, well done, cute and funny! I've heard the song before, but I can't remember what it's from!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

LOLFL!

This just just too funny. I love the awesome videos, and this was the funniest. I do believe I have never lol'd that hard is my whole life. I have never played a Metal Gear game before, so I get a little disappointed, thinking I might have laughed harder if I had of played the series. But, hey, It's the best thing ever! Now to go watch it again, then de-giddy myself by watching Saw II!